I figured it was time to give y’all a few updates.
1. Homeschooling is going well still. As of now we have completed most of our Kindergarten material so we are focusing on reading, learning to tell time, and counting money. We are ready for spring to get here to do some outside experiments and nature walks, and to just sit outside and do school work.
2. Basketball season is almost over for coach! Yay!! They are doing awesome, but we are ready to move on to softball. Speaking of, softball starts this weekend! I’m excited to get out of the house a little more and be able to be involved a bit more. Okay, really a lot more since that’s like my second job…I run the concessions for the team and whatever else I can help with. Softball season means we get to see our coach a lot more, too. That definitely makes Sassy happy! Poor baby was crying tonight because she missed him so much. Breaks my heart!
3. I did take Clomid last month, but apparently it didn’t work. I didn’t expect it to because it was a low dose and my stubborn self needs more than that. I am switching to a new doctor here in the next month to really get the ball rolling for us to be able to have another baby. Hopefully things will prove successful then. We are staying hopeful and holding onto faith that God will bless us in due time.
4. I got back to my 90 Day Challenge today. It felt great! My legs are still a bit jello-y, but that’s when you know your working. My total weight loss now is about 31lbs. That’s been at a stand still for a couple of weeks while I was away from my workouts and good eating, but I’m back at it now so hopefully I can kick start it again.
5. If you haven’t already noticed, there is a new page on the blog where I will be sharing family recipes. I get a lot of questions about how I manage to feed my family on such a small budget each month, and what recipes I use, etc. So, I figured it was time to start sharing them. All of my recipes are husband and kid approved and cost very little. Many are also well balanced or I offer a healthier version for you. My family isn’t into veggies much, so I have to sneak things in quite often, or mask flavors so I’ll be sharing those little tips with you as well.
Thank you all for reading! I hope you are having a fabulous week! Talk to you soon!